Monday, June 21, 2010

Stay Tuned

Welcome,

In coming days and weeks, I will be adding some personal musings about the world of Media and Video Games. When I say media it really is broad. I will be talking about Movies, TV, Technology, Production etc... And of course, I will be writing about my musings about various Video Game related things such as upcoming games or technologies in the video game world.


As a Masters student at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco, Ca I have begun to really examine media from many different levels. As far as video games, i have been playing those and keeping up with video game news for as long as I can remember. Right now is an exciting time for the video game industry and I look forward to finding new things to talk about.

So hang tight, and new things will be popping up shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Skyba Media Podcast by Mike Skyba is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Creative Commons License
Skyba Media Video Podcast by Mike Skyba is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Creative Commons License
Skyba Media Blog by Mike Skyba is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.